Stack Overflow profile for md5sum

Friday, July 17, 2009

My Morning Comedy & Cool Deals Lineup

Every morning, I like to spice up my day by checking in on some sites with some nice daily content. Sometimes these are pretty cool, and so I thought that my readers might be interested in some of these.

1. The Daily WTF. This is a fun site where people send in the insane things that they come across in their day-to-day dealings with other people's code and strange other stuff. This is an especially great read when you think that one of coworkers has just done the dumbest thing you've ever seen.

2. UserFriendly.org. This is a geeky comic strip. Usually has content based on current things going on in the tech world, and it's usually very funny.

3. Woot. This is a deals site. They sell one item per day until it sells out, with the exception of once a month, when they have a "Woot-Off" and sell all the remaining items one-by-one until they sell out from the items that didn't sell out on previous days. Prices are typically very decent, and the items range from completely geeky to random household items.

4. I Have To Have THAT. A very Woot-like site, but I've never seen them do anything like a Woot-Off on there.

I'd love to hear of more fun sites from my readers, so feel free to send them in!

Until next time, my best regards to all of you.

~ Nathan ~

No comments: